Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Engineers

Today my colleagues (all Product Engineers) and I had a discussion about the origin of human beings. The Honkee : "We were created by GOD." The China chinese : "There is no GOD, we were protein generated by mixture of O2, water and a few other components, according to the Evolution theorem". The dumb Malaysian Engineer (myself) : "I think ho, we were sent by Aliens to this planet, the memory was intentionally erased. It's for some testing purposes. Jesus were sent over to observe and to send some messages."

Well there was nothing to support my theory. It came to my mind the other day when I thought to myself, what will I do if eventually the earth is becoming overly occupied by human beings due to the advancement in medical and technology? We will have to find a solution. What will it be then?? Well, a simplest way is to identify few other planets that might be suitable for human migration. Then who will be the first one to go and check the place out? Well, the easy way is we make clones from our gene & DNA whatever. THEY will be exactly like a human being except that THEY can't think like us, that means we will have to intentionally remove all their ability that may allow them to become a threat to us one day. May be masking certain part of the brain's capability or damage certain part of the genes etc...

There I came to think that may be we were generated the same way kos currently we are only using 10% of our brain's capability. If we manage to expand the capability, we might be able to find out the answer....

2 comments:

hoonster said...

I know who is that HonKee... she is a boring but cute fellow named "big Stupid pig"!

hoonster said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.