Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Combination of I+S+O

I have 2 friends that we often hang out together. When we walked together, our combination looks like I.S.O. (by the body shape). Hey, 2 of you, you know who is the I and who is the O lah. And I'm of course.... the SSSSSS. Hint: Miss O has just been able to visit Blog page this recently. As for Miss I.... I think god forgot to write any script for her, that's why she is always "......." and "zzzzzzzzz".

5 comments:

hoonster said...

Why u have to post the same blog twice? too free kah?

Jo said...

Then, please check your comment in my blog named 'Engineer'. Y did u do it twice then?? Ms.O...

hoonster said...

i knew it... but i donno how to delete the extra one larr....

Jo said...

So you understand why loh, still ask?!! Too free kah! (This is what people said in chinese 'slapping yourself back') hohoho... BTW, how's my blog page?

hoonster said...

login to ur account, under the posting section .. u can choose to delete your blog..