Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Emotion

God created each one of us differently by giving us different level of emotion.  Some people were borned very emotional while some were borned cool and easy going.

Being emotional is not necessarily bad.  It's important for some of the professions such as artist, actors, musicians, designers, writers to have strong emotion and passion.

However being too emotional can be sometimes quite disastrous to the people around, especially when the person loves to express his/her negative emotion by throwing bad temper, saying words that hurt, showing jealousy, being sacarstic, being self-centered and impulsive, keep nagging, keep complaining etc.

Nowadays I come to appreciate people with cool emotion, as I can sometimes be easily affected by emotional people.  I learn to stay away from people that are negative and emotional.  These people are sometimes very poisonous and inconstructive.

On the other hand, I really appreciate people like my housemate Pig Pig, who is a super cool person that always come home everyday without showing much strong emotion, despite the stress from work.  To her, everyday seems to be a good day, no matter what happened.  Sometimes, I think it's a true blessing that God has given her such a kind heart and cool character.

The more I dealt with emotional people nowadays, the more I appreciate peaceful and happy person.

No comments: