Guess what, I have my long hair chopped yesterday!! After all these years... within a second, I closed my eyes and let the new hair dresser did it.
Partly due to recent hot weather, partly due to my curiousity to test that new hair dresser's skill, also partly due to my sudden urge for a change of look...
I know, I know, you prefer my old look... When the weather is cooler, I will consider growing them back, ok!
10 comments:
hahaha, actually look good, remind me of your old school days, and definitely look younger, it's good to change hairstyle once in a while...
look 強,
ya, weather damn hot, and cooler? maybe in your place, not here! damn hot, hot until i want to kick people!
OMG!!!!!! *hehehe*
u look cute!!!!
Yeah I'm going back to my old school look, but with more wrinkles probably...hahaha.
I really cannot stand the recent hot weather. It's like right after I bath and walk out from the shower with my long hair down, I need to go back in to take another shower again to clear all the sweat. It's that bad. So my long hair will need to be tied up most of the time anyway, really can't stand letting it down.
Hahaha jOu, u got shocked izit?!!... kekekeke... your friend is just so daring hoh! Come on, do something to your hair, dare you!
sorry ler. i LOVE my hair too much at the moment- am growing it longer than ever!!! ^_^ plus, am not a fan of short-hair for myself, too high maintenance. *keke* if i did anything drastic to my hair, i would definitely be the "straightening iron"!!! *egad*
p.s. i would've recommended the "BOB" for you tho.... ;-) but that's just me. hehe
Dun do straightening lah, dun think it's suitable for you. Later become ah lian baru u know... kekeke.
aiya.. i was thinking of asking you to go haircut and wash together next week.. looks boyish now :>
Who r u??
ya lo, who's anonymous?
I love ice blended honeydew. That's me.
Cheh, act secretive! I hate anonymous on my page!
Post a Comment