I have been chasing for refund from Income Tax monthssss ago, they owe me almost RM2k. On the other hand, early this year I switched my phone package, in which the old package needs to refund $$ for my registration last time. I have been calling Celcom in Apr, Jul, Sep to follow up on this but nothing happened.
Just when I almost forgot about it, suddenly I received both refunds from Income Tax and Celcom. I was thinking 'cool'...eventually I got my $$ back, especially now that I have stopped receiving my monthly pay check.
However good things don't just stop there. I also received a letter from Genting offering two nights free hotel stay plus some rebates on air tickets by Genting points earned. Then again, I was thinking to myself... 'cool'.
This month, I received my electricity bill, guess what.... it shows a surplus of RM2k+ to my account instead of the usual auto monthly deduction. The unit calculation shows 28956 KWH on previous total accumulated usage and 22126 KWH on current total accumulated usage, which means there is a -6830 KWH that SESCO owes me. Hey now, how did that happen??
I feel strange. This means instead of paying my electricity bill, I earn RM2k+ this month from SESCO. I was talking to Pig Pig that instead of splitting the bill payment between Pig and I as we do every month, this month we should actually be splitting the 'PROFIT EARNING'... hahahaha... that was such a joke-of-the-day that made both of us laughed till our tears came out.
I was telling Pig Pig that may be God thinks I have been behaving well, so HE is taking good care of me, especially now that I am on my own.
Let's see, what surprises are coming next then... may be my credit card bill will give me a surprise free cash to spend for the next few months??... or my life/car insurance companies will offer me few years free coverage??... or ASTRO offerring me free cable tv to watch??.... hahahaha... DREAM ON!! GET REAL, JO!!!
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have faith Jo, faith is a powerful thing. I have been learning that this year too.
Yes, must have faith in God. Actually I'm very thankful to God, for giving me the courage to choose my own path. I am also praying for wisdom to find my purpose, destiny and happiness.
Jo is currently a happy person. :)
Post a Comment