Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hello

What to do when you are distracted by too many things?

Recently I am kind of losing focus, too many things to do.

1. Work wise, I've new sections added under me, which will surely make me very busy. New scope, new responsibilities, new people under me.

2. Investment, stock market is volatile. I kept getting advice from friends to invest oversea in HK, Singapore, U.S. market etc. which I am not so familiar with, so I need to spend time study and monitor. I always believe one should only invest in the market that he/she is familiar with.

3. Investment, fund performance is recovering. So I took some time studying the trend charts of the past months and 1.5 year, in order to pick up some funds with good potential. At the same time, I also study currency trends etc.

4. Travel, I have been going here and there every month, due to my company started every month 4 days unpaid leave practice. Actually I kind of enjoy it. Usually it's hard for me to get a longer leave approved, now I don't even have to have a reason to take 1 week leave.

5. Health & fitness, I recently put more focus on health and fitness. I started swimming every week, and walking staircase. At the same time, I prefer buying fresh produce from market and cooking dinner at home, reduce eat-out every week.

In fact, I still have many things on my to-do-list, reading books on finance/investment, and magazine on photography, clear up my study room to make more space for books and magazines, tranferring my plants to bigger pots, painting my doors and wall, shop and install new bathroom accessories etc....

Oh well, I will try to post something on my blog from time to time. However next time you see my pics, make sure you turn on the light, as I'm very much darker now... hehe.

5 comments:

jÖu ~ said...

no. 4 and no. 5... i only wish i can do!!! >:-)

consider yourself lucky lar

Jo said...

You are such a 'tai-tai' nowadays lah~~

Nomad said...

hey! been busy so havent had a chance to be here. So coincidental! I am keeping fit too nowadays! Apart from your stairs, you should also practice leg raise...damn effective to tone your front tummy abs and feel so happy... haaa

Jo said...

Aduh, you are so fit already. Do share the tips on how to do the leg raise practice. Somehow the fat at my tummy just wouldn't go away by swimming...

rita said...

enjoying life ah...i could have done all that with you

btw 4 days unpaid leave/month, i'd also like that.