Sunday, December 14, 2008

Wait lah!...

I like to take photos but when it comes to posting them, I'M JUST SO LAZY!!!

Posting them on blogspot is just so troublesome, the sequence always jumble up, so it takes time to arrange them properly. Just by thinking of posting makes me fed up. So I chose to procrastinate instead haha...

So wait till the 'feel' is right, then I'll post the rest of the pix that I took on my trip to NZ, as well as the latest Sematan pix. By the way, I like the latest Sematan trip, you guys are so crazy and cute, but I hate those sand fly bites on my arms, as well as my suntanned skin. Well, I'm going to be bimbo Jou's bride's maid in 2 weeks time... what to do with those marks on my arms and the 2-color skin?!! Stressed...

6 comments:

Ah Dom said...

Sun Tan is beautiful. :P I love it. It is so hard for me to get tan. Finally, last week on my of colleague from Ukraine said .. Hey, u have a bit of a tan now. Where have you been? I was like Hooray. Haha... Treasure ur tan !!

Anonymous said...

Well I dun mind suntanned but not obvious 2-color tan along my arms okay! Anyway, I start to get over with it liao, as well as the sand fly bites... just dun care. Ugly, ugly loh. I hate ur cousin lah, what sort of idea it is asking me to be her bride's maid... @#$%$%#^(start negging).

About u getting tanned, it's quite impossible I think. Ur skin will just turn pink, the most just turns red, but not darker. Even my mum said 'Aiyoh, how come Ah Dom's face is so red all the time? Ang jua ang ne ang hoh?'.

Nomad said...

so agree with u about the jumbled pixs sequence and screw up paragraphing... still looking fwd to see them! I'm so lazy that I still havent upload all the pixs form my jap trip.

PS: i couldnt leave a message in your chat board somehow

Anonymous said...

Okay, ur comment 'still looking fwd to see them' is kinda encouraging in giving this lazy me a push... Well, will see haa... (still no promise...hahaha)

Yeah, btw where are ur jap trip's pix??

I tested my chat board, seems to be working fine leh! I tried by keying in my name without entering the email/url, it works.

Anonymous said...

why dun u post it to flickr than link it... it's easier... and flickr enhance ur photos...

Anonymous said...

Yeah there are actually few options to post photos:
1. Post to flickr then link to blogspot.
2. Create a video of pix and upload to blogspot.

Well I know those options but to be honest, I'm lazy to learn. If anyone knows how, please list down the steps here for the 2 options above (I'm more interested in option 2), 'cos I'M TOO LAZY to find out. Thx!