Monday, October 06, 2008

Busy, busy, busy...

Some of you may be wondering what I was doing lately... Well, I was and am still busy busy busy - both work and personal life wise.

Okay, a brief update if you do care to know:

Last month, there was an ISO/TS audit in my company by external auditors, followed by few customers' audits/visits which came with few heavy discussion sessions on new requests etc... This week, I have to conduct few briefing sessions on a new system to all the users, so I need to prepare the briefing materials in the past few weeks. Then there are endless requests from my internal customers as usual...

Next I will have to contact all my customers on the new system and be prepared to answer all kinds of queries from them. I also need to wrap up all the customers' requests from their visits, then review with management and feedback to customers within the next 1-2 weeks. Next week, another big German customer will come for audit, followed by its end customer's visit in the following week... my goodness.

Apart from work, Pig Pig's family just came from Hong Kong last week for 1 week holiday. I volunteered to be the driver to bring them around. Lastly, I was busy on my photography hobby - reading articles and practising.

Time is just not enough lately, both my mind and hands are occupied most of the time... I keep dreaming of a life without work, but this dream just never seems to come true in real life. What to do?? How I wish I am married to a very rich guy who can take care of me, at least financially so that I can quit my job but, I don't think I even have time to meet such guy. What a deadlock situation... help me~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, count u lucky at least you have time to read articles and practising your hobby. I dont have time for that. Tea

Anonymous said...

I am trying to make time for take, always find time to shoot something but now very lack of subjects.

Haha, put it that way, you may be busy with babies but at least you are married to a rich guy who can take care of you financially... see ;)

I still have to work, doing a job that I am not that passionate about... no choice.