Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A small round round world... you just never know what is gonna happen next...

I got a call from a friend today, who is now the foundry director for one of our biggest customers. I was surprised that he called me up, and even more surprised when he offered me a job as the Quality Manager in his company, i.e. our current customer... it's... OMG!!!

The job requires me to relocate to K.L. which is one of the last places I want to move to. So my mind was telling me 'No' but dunno why, my heart kept laughing out loud, especially when I imagine all these big big bosses in my current company have to bow to me next time... wow the world is just so small and round nowadays!

I felt even more like laughing when I thought about a guy who slammed his phone on me today due to some job issue (a very rude person indeed). This guy is now handling the products for exactly, that customer. Imagine if I work for that customer tomorrow, how would he feel?? Probably very scared....hohohohohohohohohoho wahahahaha.....

My heart is just singing so happily today, even though I will most likely turn down the job offer.

Guess I am sick... I am sick of my job to be more exact... hahaha.

4 comments:

Ah Dom said...

If you are smart, people will be able to see it. Don't even bother to tolerate with those low EQs. Anyway, congratulation eventhough you will most likely turn it down :)

Anonymous said...

I got head hunter offering jobs to work for other fabs before, but it's never as tempting as a job offer to work for our big customer.

The only reason that holds me back everytime is... I like staying in Kuching. My house, my car, my friends etc are all here... but then great opportunity doesn't come by often... it hurts to simply let go.

Anonymous said...

haha, if the main reason that you may want to pick up the offer is to 'revenge' :) then don't :) ya lo, most likely you'll turn down :) but it's good to know that, the friend works there right? ;>

Anonymous said...

That friend that called me up was in our same business last time. He was actually just a 'hi & bye' type of friend but I did make the effort to chat with him everytime I bumped into him, mainly due to my 'kepo' (or friendly lah) nature. So a piece of golden advice, be nice to people, you just never know...