I was assigned as a company trainer to conduct training and briefing across few sites in Europe. This time, the trip took roughly half a month, and I was on my own traveling alone. The online weather forecast showed 0-10 degree C in both Germany and England, even though this is already early Spring. So I brought along with me 3/4 suitcase of winter wear, scarf, gloves, moisturizing creams etc. Apart from that, I also brought with me my laptop, mp3, Canon G9.
I knew I was going to hop on and off trains, flights, cabs at many many stops this time, so I have to decide on my item list carefully, tried to be as light as possible. Otherwise my arms would look like Popeye by the time I came back to Malaysia.
My work related itinerary this time : Malaysia -> Frankfurt -> Erfurt -> Dresden -> Erfurt -> Frankfurt -> London -> Plymouth
My own planned itinerary after finishing work : Plymouth -> Salisbury/Stonehenge -> London -> Cambridge -> London -> Malaysia.
A Canadian young lady I met at the station from Frankfurt airport. We chatted the whole trip, so nice to have someone to talk to...
Erfurt in early Spring... it's still VERY COLD...
Fun fair near the church:
I was craving for chinese food. There I saw this stall selling chinese fried noodles by a German guy. Funny... but that box of noodles taste fantastic... make me wanna cry after away from home for days...
No comments:
Post a Comment