I have my tripod setup 1 hr before midnight, patiently awaiting for the fireworks.
At 11:30 p.m., some fireworks started to appear at the very far end of the sky...
Then more and more...
When it's about midnight, suddenly the magical moment began...
What can be more satisfying than admiring a colorful sky at the height where all the beautiful fireworks fully blossom...
Life is beautiful if you know how to embrace every wonderful moment.
Happy Chinese New Year!
2 comments:
are these shots from ur balcony or room? it's like a magical world. :) my dad was saying that the weather was perfect at 12 in KCH. that i guess add on to the cheer.
oh yes.. u need to blog more often n keep me up to date on the latest in kch. 'lu a chai bo...'
Those are from my balcony, it's much nicer to see the real thing. I missed many magnificant shots due to the long exposure of each shot (4-8 sec).
I know I need to blog more often but since I have no broadband at home, it's troublesome and slow for me... hence lost the patience to blog since then. Wait till I get my line installed again. I actually have many things in my mind I felt like sharing... now can only keep to myself, like a writer without pen and paper.
Post a Comment