Sunday, April 15, 2007

Bangkok Thai

Last night I went to 'Bangkok Thai' restaurant with Pig Pig and PP. We ordered pineapple rice, tom yam soup, red curry mussels, bilin with red wine, sweet & sour chicken and the thai mix desserts.

We were very hungry but then the food didn't come out until 1/2 hour later. The air-con was very cold there. Just when PP's face was about to turn from grey to black, the food came (luckily...hehe). Wow, I must say having a sip of tom yam soup when one is cold and hungry is so full of kick.

We ate till we 'peng', can't walk properly cos' we were so so so full. I was the one who paid the bill but yet I got scolded by the 2 of them for making them 'suffering' by eating so much. These people ah...

On my way back, I was telling myself that I must do some exercise before I hit the bed. Well guess what, when I reached home I just couldn't help feeling sleepy and went straight to bed.

This morning I woke up feeling very thirsty. I felt the burning sensation when I pee and the urine was so yellowish. Gee... I guess they must have put too much MSG and spices in the tom yam soup. It tasted great but the after affect is 'great' too.

How about you, PP?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess that is a good start to the birthday celebration! Have a good one, sis.

Tea said...

I had my lunch at Bangkok Thai too.

Anonymous said...

goodness!! all you did sounded sooooo damaging, excluding the word "thai"

Anonymous said...

Yeap, thai food is so irresistable.