Friday, February 16, 2007

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

It's been a busy week for me. The dog year has come to an end, the pig year is coming. Everything seems to look quite promising so far.

What's up?
1. The Malaysia stock market has been rally for months which is a great news. The funds are doing well too. I wish the trend keep going upward so that I could plan for an early retirement :)
2. My job is not so busy lately. A lot of yield improvement activities have been planned earlier on and are now running on schedule.
3. My leave application was approved, so I get the whole week off next week.
4. Chinese New Year preparation such as shopping, spring cleaning, ticket booking etc are all done. My packing was done too and I am all set to go back to my home town tomorrow night to meet my parents, my brothers and my lovely nephews and niece. I'm a bit excited.

What's down?
1. I can't decide when I should sell my stocks and funds... just when is the peak of this market rally?? Is it gonna keep going up or will it crash out of a sudden?? I wish I could have a dream that shows me the future market trend so that I know just when to hit and run...
2. CNY is 2 more days to go. Again there will be whole bunch of people visiting my house in home town. As usual I'm expecting at least 3-4 extremely hectic days where I have to help up with the house work, guests visit and socializing. Nowadays I just don't quite like crowded place very much. In fact, I've never really like the idea of CNY visiting.
3. I'm expecting everyone to ask me that same question again : "Got a boy friend already? When are you getting married??" I think everyone is just so annoyed to see my status remains unchanged every year. Those busy bodies just have to pop all these questions... Again, it's a once a year Q&A time.

Apart from the above, everything is fine and I'm a happy person. Somehow when everything is looking good and smooth, I feel nervous and uneasy. I guess over the years, my subconscious has been trained to silently anticipate unexpected surprises... my mind is just so restless sometimes.

Anyway, before I leave for my home town tomorrow night, I would like to wish all my friends

A HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

3 comments:

Ah Dom said...

Happy New Year to u too. Hopefully you can see a different trend this year... Take Care.

jÖu ~ said...

HAPPY NEW YR CHABO!!! WHEN OPEN TABLE??? count me in. hehe

btw, my new blog add is www.joucy-couture.blogspot.com. added a "-" btw the joucy and couture

Anonymous said...

I'm back, yeap the 'table' will be opened every night from now on.