I’m staying up tonight for the FIFA World Cup. Argentina vs. Ivory Coast is on at 3 a.m.. I watched the first game between Germany and Costa Rica yesterday at 12 a.m. midnight. Even though Germany won the game but I was shocked to see the underdog Costa Rica managed to break the defense of Germany team to score 2 goals from them, ended with a game of 4:2. Good try!
The results of the first game make me curious about the performance of the rest of the games, as I have always been a quiet supporter for the underdogs except for Brazil (I really love this team).
The second match was fun too, Ecuador managed to beat Poland at 2:0! I was up till 5 a.m. this morning just to watch it. Earlier on I watched another game between Trinidad & Tobago and Sweden at 12 a.m.. My god, guess what? The underdogs are really so far so impressive. Trinidad & Tobago managed to sustain Sweden’s continuous attacks to end the game at 0:0. Wow!
All are so far so interesting. The teams with high expectation did not win with satisfactory results, even England has only beaten Paraguay at 1:0. Hohoho, let’s see how Argentina is doing against Ivory Coast in the next game which is ON NOW! Gotta go, Happy World Cup Watching!
Sunday, June 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment