I'm going to Hong Kong this coming Wednesday till Sunday (1-5 June), with my Hongkie housemate Pig Pig. Let me see what I've planned for my trip:
1. Visit all the main attractions in Hong Kong including Victoria Peak, Victoria Harbour, Aberdeen, Stanley Bay, Temple Street & Lady Street, Museum, Ocean Park, Jumbo etc etc etc...
2. Food Food Food... Dim Sum Dim Sum Dim Sum....
3. Shop Shop Shop... Bag, shirts, pants, shoes, cool cool stuffs...
4. Meet up with Dommy boy, go shopping and eating together.
5. Hopefully find the suitable gifts for club's awards... still cracking my head looking for cool things to give... I'm a sincere person who never wanna let anyone down.
Well, that's pretty much my plan... Hong Kong will be my main traveling destination for 2005. I've promised to pamper myself by visiting at least one main city every year. Just started it last year.
2004 Shanghai (+ Suzhou & Hangzhou)
2005 Hong Kong
2006 Japan?? Europe??
Let me see, where have I visited before... U.S. (California), Australia, N.Z., England, France, China, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore...
What are the places top on my list now...
1. Europe (Prague, Switzerland, Armsterdam etc...)
2. Japan
3. South Africa
4. New York
5. Istanbul
6. Egypt
7. Tibet
Unfortunately I can't visit most of them now. It's either too expensive or it's too dangerous to visit. Well, there is always time and chance. I'll keep planning.
At the mean time, enjoy yourself Jo!
Sunday, May 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAVE FUN CHABO!! and don't forget to bring me something!!!
and.....come visit Melbourne one day!
Post a Comment